IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - IPP/1.1 MOD, PRO, IIG down load

IPP> ADM - IPP/1.1 MOD, PRO, IIG down loaded

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 02:02:41 EDT

    The Internet-Drafts for IPP/1.1 have been announced by the IETF secretariat.
    They were updated with the fixes that our area director, Ned Freed,
    requested (see below). The various formats are available at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/draft-ietf-ipp-model-v11-07.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-v11-000522.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-v11-000522.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-v11-000522.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-v11-000522-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-v11-000522-rev.pdf

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-v11-06.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-000530.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-000530.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-000530.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-000530-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-000530-rev.pdf

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/draft-ietf-ipp-implementers-guide-v11-
    01.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-000530.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-000530.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-000530.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-000530-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-000530-rev.pdf

    I copied them to the PWG FTP site using FTP Explorer for the first time. So
    please tell me if there are any problems. This is a neat shareware program
    available for $30 at www.ftpx.com after a 30-day free trial. It provides a
    Windows Explorer interface to any FTP site and is great for storing multiple
    files and/or retrieving multiple files. Long files names and sorting by
    name, date, type, is supported, just like Explorer. Its great! Also a very
    good graphic help file.

    Tom and Bob