IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> ADM - Pick your favorite notifica

RE: IPP> ADM - Pick your favorite notification delivery method by July 7

From: Carl-Uno Manros (carl@manros.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 10:43:49 EDT

    Anthony,

    Our assumption has been that most pager systems or phone systems have
    gateways from email and that a variation of using the email delivery method
    would actually be gatewayed to a handheld device.

    If this assumption is wrong and we need an explicit delivery method for SMS,
    we need somebody familiar with that technology to propose a solution. Are yu
    game for that?

    Carl-Uno