I suggest this is how you should arrive at your points:
1) First decide if you want to give ANY of the methods preference. If not,
put 0 for all four and you are done.
2) If you want to give preference among the methods allocate your 4 oiunts
When I summarize the results I will show:
1) The number of people that have opted for NO preference in the standard
text for a particular method.
2) The number of people who have expressed a preference at all.
This is then followed by the total point allocation for each of the methods
so we can see which one is most popular.
If the number for 1) is bigger than the number for 2) then the details under
2) are less interesting from an IETF point of view, but would still give
some hints for the bake-off organizers.
Are we having fun yet?
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Jun 29 2000 - 11:16:00 EDT