IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: SMS notification

IPP> RE: SMS notification

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 12:07:17 EDT

    Anthony,

    The IPP solution is open to add further delivery methods as the need arises.

    If somebody wants to document the SMS solution in more detail and submit it
    as an Internet-Draft, it can be added as a further method.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514