IPP Mail Archive: RESEND: IPP> NOT - Notification Specificat

RESEND: IPP> NOT - Notification Specification posted

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 04:15:32 EDT

    We hurried the final proof reading a little too much in order to give people
    copies of the spec before they left for vacations this Friday. We found a
    small number of small glitches in what we posted yesterday. So we've
    re-posted the documents tonight. Sorry about that. The issues and change
    history are unchanged.

    There is a version with revisions to show these minor fixes from the June 29
    version posted yesterday. There won't be any further updates, except to
    resolve the issues in the document and any other issues raised by you.
    Please read this document. Initial feedback is that it is greatly improved
    from the May version. It should significantly help implementers for the
    interoperability bakeoff in October.

    The files are available at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-not-spec-000630.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-not-spec-000630.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-not-spec-000630-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-not-spec-000630-rev.pdf

    Tom and Bob