IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Offer 04.08.2000

IPP> Offer 04.08.2000

From: andre.goldenstein@aral.net
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:26:11 EDT

    [To be removed from this list read bottom of message]

    Dear Sirs,

    I would like to offer you the following on FOB Germany Basis:

    Motorola 2700 Carphone 500 pieces DEM 469

    Nokia 3210 locked 500 pieces DEM 239
    Nokia 6150 incl. PHF 500 pieces DEM 405
    Siemens C35 incl PHF 500 pieces DEM 344
    Alcatel OTE club 100 pieces DEM 103
    Ericsson A1018, original 500 pieces DEM 126

    Siemens DECT-phones:
    Gigaset 3010 classic blue 400 pieces DEM 151
    Gigaset 100 royalblue 400 pieces DEM 111

    All prices are FOB Düsseldorf/Germany

    Best regards

    Andre Goldenstein
    Aral Mobilfunk Partner KMT GmbH
    Tel +49 2102 8747252
    Fax +49 2102 8747269
    mobile +49 171 8255502

    If you have received this message in error, or wish not to be
    included on future mailings please forward your e-mail address
    of which we have sent this message to. If you receive this
    message through another e-mail address we have no way of
    removing you from our list unless you provide the original
    e-mail address contained in the full header of the e-mail
    message. If this information has been removed by your server(s)
    we cannot control this and, again, have no way to remove your
    e-mail address. Simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in
    the subject line. We wish to fully comply with your wishes and
    all applicable state and federal laws. Your cooperation and
    patience in this matter are very much appreciated. Thank You!