IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> NOT - Are we ready to start Last

RE: IPP> NOT - Are we ready to start Last Call on the "ipp-get" Notification Delivery Method?

From: pmoore@peerless.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 18:15:34 EDT

    where is the ipp-get spec?

    "Manros, Carl-Uno B" <cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com> on 08/17/2000 11:53:10 AM

    To: jkm@underscore.com, "Manros, Carl-Uno B" <cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com>
    cc: IETF-IPP <ipp@pwg.org> (bcc: Paul Moore/AUCO/US)

    Subject: RE: IPP> NOT - Are we ready to start Last Call on the "ipp-get"
          Notification Delivery Method?

    Jay,

    As we have said that the 'mailto' and 'indp' methods are ones that we want
    to focus on in our next bake-off, I think that most implementers will be
    busy working on those for the next two months. So I see no strong reason to
    rush them out yet, other than the fact that we have debated them for more
    than a year already, and I would like to reach closure on notifications and
    move on...

    Carl-Uno