IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - No IPP Phone Conference tomorro

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:18:44 EDT

    All,

    I have failed to make contact with the VA Linux guy about attending the
    phone conference tomorrow.

    I don't think we have enough other subjects of interest for a phone
    conference this week.

    Next week we will discuss about any further comments on the new Admin
    Operations and have a hopefully final agreement about the Notification
    documents before they are sent to the IESG.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com