IPP Mail Archive: IPP> TES - IPP Bake-Off Registration &

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 13:52:17 EDT

    All,

    Just a reminder that the IPP registration is going to close at close of
    business September 18. Get your registrations in. I've attached the
    official form at the end of this mail note. For those making travel plans
    here are some nearby hotels. Any hotel in Woburn or Reading will be
    convenient. I will be at the PWG meeting all next week and will not be
    sending out another ping until the morning of September 18.

    Thanks,
    Pete

    Hampton Inn
    781 935-7666
    315 Mishawum Rd.
    Woburn, MA 01801
    http://www.hamptoninn.com

    Courtyard by Marriott
    781 932-3200
    Courtyard Woburn
    240 Mishawum Road
    Woburn, MA 01801
    http://www.courtyard.com/BOSWB/

    Crowne Plaza (a little farther, a little fancier)
    781 932-0999
    2 Forbes Rd
    Woburn, Ma 01801
    http://www.crowneplaza.com

    _____
    Organization/company Name:
    Contact Name:
    Phone:
    Email:
    _____
    1) Will you have an IPP Printer, IPP Client, IPP Printer Test Tool or IPP
    Client Test Tool? (list all that apply)

    2) Will your IPP implementations be v1.1 or v1.0?

    3) Will you have mailto notification available for testing? (Absolutely Not,
    uncertain, yes)

    3) Will you have INDP notification available for testing? (Absolutely Not,
    uncertain, yes)

    4) How many will attend?

    5 What authentication and security do you want tested (e.g. None, Basic,
    Digest, SSL3, TLS, Kerboros)?

    6) Will you be interested in testing other new pieces of IPP (e.g. Driver
    Download, SLP/LDAP, Set operations)?
    _____