IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP server needed

RE: IPP> IPP server needed

From: Jenkins, Graham K [IBM GSA] (Graham.K.Jenkins@team.telstra.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 00:02:39 EDT

    Guys, I am still looking for a quick-and-dirty Perl CGI script which
    will accept a "get-printer-attributes" request from a Microsoft or other
    IPP client and return a basic "application/postscript" ..
    "application/octet"
    response with no special "sides", "copies" or other characteristics. The
    response must be sufficient to satisfy a Microsoft or Adobe client so that
    a point-and-click "Add printer" operation can be completed.

    So does anybody know where I can find one - or perhaps one of you can
    put one together in a few minutes ..

    Graham Jenkins, IBM Global Services, Australia