IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Reminder: IPP Bake-Off Registration

IPP> Reminder: IPP Bake-Off Registration

From: ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 15:47:19 EDT

    Folks,

    Pete asked me to remind you that the bakeoff registration deadline is Sep.
    18.

    Send your registration to him at Peter.Zehler@usa.xerox.com.

      Regards,
      Elliott Bradshaw (ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com)

    P.S. I suggest you book hotel rooms early. This will be foliage season in
    New England, which means hotels may fill up.