IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Make a Solid Income on the Web

IPP> Make a Solid Income on the Web

From: gerry (gerrarduffy@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 14:51:47 EDT

    Dear Friend

    You'll love this

    Imagine your website having thousands... even million
    of visitors every week.

    Would that help you earn more money?

    Then get the latest tactics to pull in visitors to your
    website like a giant magnet.

    Download Superior Marketing Tools & Tactics
    Software... It's 100% FREE!

    You will discover how to reach 10 Million people for just
    ten dollars per million.

    A step-by-step, easy to follow, directions on how to pull
    over 1000 people per day to your website FREE... (you
    won't
    spend a dime in advertising costs).

    You'll learn how to backdoor your way into the 3 best
    search engines... these search engines are
    responsible for 89%
    of all search engine traffic.

    You'll get a tool to determine what keywords you
    should use BEFORE you submit your website so you'll
    get the most
    visitors to your website once your listing appears.

    You'll get an instant Meta-tag tool to get a higher
    ranking in the search engines.

    Our secret to maximize your profits... something most
    people would never know about.

    What Ezine's are best to advertise in to get the most
    from your advertising dollars.

    Viral advertising tactics that most people never thought
    of.

    How to use free incentives as a lead generator.

    $195.00 worth of secret reports and how to use them to
    attract visitors to your website by the truckloads.
    And More!

    For the Web address, mailto:
    mailto:gerrard@oorhame.worldonline.co.uk

    I will send the Web Address by return and you can
    enjoy the free software!

    Sincerely,

    Gerry
    mailto:gerrard@oorhame.worldonline.co.uk

    This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
    removal is necessary.