IPP Mail Archive: IPP> STORMFRONT JOBS

IPP> STORMFRONT JOBS (1f3d0947)

From: Marta Daglow (daglowcg@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 01:02:06 EST

    Right now Stormfront Studios is adding to its staff and looking for
    people to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX and PS2. We're looking
    for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr. Programmer, Lead Programmer,
    Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D Animator and/or Art
    Director. Interested or know of anyone who may be interested? Please
    let me know if you can help us out - we need your talent!

    Thanks,
    Marta Daglow
    EMAIL: mdaglow@earthlink.net
    WEB: www.stormfront.com