IPP Mail Archive: IPP> ADM - Authors for IPP book

IPP> ADM - Authors for IPP book

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 16:25:52 EST

    Hi,

    During our IPP phone conference earlier today I brought up the need to get a
    decent book on IPP written.

    Myself and a couple of other folks would be prepared to help providing ideas
    and input material, but we would need a more professional writer who has
    some hands-on experience with this type of book (IPP for Dummies, The
    Complete Idiot's IPP etc.). I think it should contain information for
    implementers of IPP, but also for CIOs and IS managers who want to evaluate
    the use of IPP in their organizations and to be able to compare different
    IPP products in a neutral manner.

    Before you ask, no I don't have any money to pay you to do this, hopefully
    there is a publisher of technical books that would be interested to pay
    something for this book to be written.

    Please write back to the DL or to me personally if you are interested.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Manager, Print Services
    Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com