IPP Mail Archive: IPP> www.ImprovingDemocracy.com

IPP> www.ImprovingDemocracy.com

From: sandywho1212@yahoo.com
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 08:12:15 EST

    Do you think it’s time to make some changes in our government? If you do,
    please take a few moments to read the suggestions at
    www.ImprovingDemocracy.com. We’ve got the best government in the world, but
    we voters need to gain a stronger voice in how it’s run – and this article
    suggests several ways for making that happen.

    All you’re being asked for is a few minutes of reading, and then a lot of
    thinking. There will be no request for money. The article is completely
    non-partisan, there’s no secret agenda, and no one will keep a record of who
    visits the site or downloads the text. I think you’ll find the subject
    matter quite interesting.

    B.D. Foose [author]

    To Remove Yourself From This Email List: reply to this email with the email
    address that you would like removed and the word REMOVE in the subject
    heading.