IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: [BXXPwg] Protocol Action: Mapping

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 13:49:19 EST

    FYI,

    Also, isn't it astonishing how quickly some application area projects get
    their draft through the IESG process, considering that these guys weren't
    even chartered until mid-2000...

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Manager, Print Services
    Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514