IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Re: Beck-Faulk

IPP> Re: Beck-Faulk

From: Michael Weaver (scout@stoutusa.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 07:39:46 EST

    After seeing your resume, I feel that you could be an excellent candidate
    for at least one of the positions our company is currently seeking to fill.

    Please visit our website at www.beckfaulk.com, and go to the career
    opportunities section. It will list the positions currently available, and
    a brief description of those positions.

    If you feel you might qualify for one of the positions I would look forward
    to hearing from you.

    Michael Weaver
    Director of Human Resources

    Note: To remove yourself from future mailings type "remove" in subject line
    and mail to remove@beckfaulk.com.