IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Authorization

IPP> Authorization

From: lloyd.kauapundu@materna.de
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 09:59:30 EST

    Suppose I am in some Internet Cafe somewhere around the world.
    I want to submit a print job using an already installed IPP-capable
    Printer-Driver
    to a Printer where I have o authorize myself. How will it possible to
    authorize
    myself?
    All the Print Clients I have seen sofar only enable a user create a new
    Ipp-Port in
    conjunction with installing a new driver and they enable one to provide an
    URL
    of the IPP-Printer one wants to use, but then that's it.
    Lloyd