IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Appendix to Reference Exisitng Usage

IPP> Appendix to Reference Exisitng Usage

From: RonBergman@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 12:24:08 EDT

    Here is my proposal for a reference appendix that defines the usage of media names in existing standards. This is a compact version of the recent proposal from Tom Hastings.

    I intend to include this appendix in the next version of the Media Names specification.

       Ron Bergman
       Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions