IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Updated Appendix to Existing Usage

IPP> Updated Appendix to Existing Usage

From: RonBergman@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:47:33 EDT

    I have updated the proposed appendix with the comments from Tom Hastings. Unless further comments are received, this will be added as shown to the Media Names Specification in version D0.7. I plan to have this version available on Friday.

    I have not received any further name definitions. Unless they are received soon, version D0.7 will not have any additional names from D0.6.

         Ron Bergman
         Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions