IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: a fun four-question quiz! the per

From: Aneta Anguelova (aniang17@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 08:11:55 EDT

    Hallo,

    mal ein Spielchen von mir.....Have fun!
    ich melde mich demnächst.

    eure Aneta

    >From: aniang17@bluemail.ch
    >To: aniang17@hotmail.com
    >Subject: FW: Fwd: [FW: a fun four-question quiz! the personality part is
    >cute..just disregard the mantra stuff...]
    >Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:46:52 +0200
    >From aniang17@bluemail.ch Wed Apr 25 23:55:25 2001

    attached mail follows:

    attached mail follows:

              part is cute..just disregard the mantra stuff...

    The Dalai Lama said read it to see if it works for you and it will tell
    you your PERSONALITY

    > > > Very interesting.
    > > >

    > > > Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you....
    > > >

    > > > Do not cheat by looking ahead to the answers. The mind is like a
    parachute -
    > > > it works best when it is opened.
    > > >

    > > > This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very
    closely.
    > >Do not cheat.
    > > >

    > > > MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!!
    > > >

    > > > A Warning! Answer the questions as you go along.. There are only
    four
    > > > questions and if you see them all before finishing you will not
    have
    > >honest results. Go down slowly and do each exercise as you scroll
    down.

    > > > Don't look ahead. Get pencil and paper to write your answers as
    you go
    > >along. You will need it at the end. This is an honest questionnaire,
    which
    > >will tell you a lot about your true self.
    > > >
    > > > .
    > > >

    > > > .
    > > >

    > > > 1. Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference.
    > > >

    > > > a. Cow
    > > >
    > > > b. Tiger
    > > >
    > > > c. Sheep
    > > >
    > > > d. Horse
    > > >
    > > > e. Pig
    > > >

    > > > 2. Write one word that describes each one of the following:
    > > >

    > > > a. Dog
    > > >
    > > > b. Cat
    > > >
    > > > c. Rat
    > > >
    > > > d. Coffee
    > > >
    > > > e. Sea
    > > >

    > > > 3. Think of someone (who also knows you and is important to you)
    that
    > >you can relate them to the following colors. (Please do not repeat
    your
    answer twice. Name just one person for each color.)

    > > > a. Yellow
    > > >
    > > > b. Orange
    > > >
    > > > c. Red
    > > >
    > > > d. White
    > > >
    > > > e. Green
    > > >

    > > > 4. Finally,write down your favorite number and your favorite day
    of
    > the week.
    > > >

    > > > Finished? Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY
    feel...

    > > > Last chance...
    > > >

    > > > Look at the interpretations below.: But first before continuing,
    repeat your
    > > > wish.
    > > >

    > > > This will define your priorities in your life.
    > > >

    > > > Cow Signifies CAREER
    > > >
    > > > Tiger Signifies PRIDE
    > > >
    > > > Sheep Signifies LOVE
    > > >
    > > > Horse Signifies FAMILY
    > > >
    > > > Pig Signifies MONEY
    > > >

    > > > Your description of dog implies YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.
    > > >

    > > > Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.

    > > > Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.

    > > > Your description of coffee is how you interpret SEX.
    > > >
    > > > Your description of the Sea implies your own life.
    > > >

    > > > Yellow Someone you will never forget
    > > >
    > > > Orange Someoneyou consider your true friend.
    > > >
    > > > Red Someone that you really love
    > > >
    > > > White Your twin soul
    > > >
    > > > Green Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life.
    > > >

    > > > You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite
    number
    > > and your wish will come true on the day that you selected. This
    is what
    > the Dalai Lama has said about the millenium just take a few
    seconds to read
             it and think. Do not put away this message, the mantra will
    come out from
    > your hands in the next 96 hours.
    > > >

    > > > You will have a very pleasant surprise.
    > > >

    > > > This is true, even if you are not superstitious SEND THIS E-MAIL
    MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE

    > > > 0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly.
    > > >
    > > > 5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking.
    > > >
    > > > 9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next
    three weeks

    > > > 15 or more persons: Your life will improve drastically and all
    that
    > >you have always dreamed will take shape. If at any time you do not
    receive
    > >the smile you were expecting, be generous and give that person a
    smile.
    > >Because nobody has as much necessity of a smile than the person that
    does
          not know how.