IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> MED - Definition of 'stationery-c

Re: IPP> MED - Definition of 'stationery-coated' Media Type for use by ink jet and bubble jet printers

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 01:30:25 EDT

    Sounds good to me.

    * Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
    * Chair, Printer Working Group *
    * Chair, IEEE MSC *
    * *
    * Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
    * Lexmark International *
    * 740 New Circle Rd *
    * Lexington, Ky 40550 *
    * 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax) *

    "Hastings, Tom N" <hastings%cp10.es.xerox.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on
    04/27/2001 05:58:56 PM

    To: "ipp (E-mail)" <ipp%pwg.org@interlock.lexmark.com>
    cc: (bcc: Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark)
    Subject: IPP> MED - Definition of 'stationery-coated' Media Type for use by ink
           jet and bubble jet printers

    While writing up the minutes of the Media standard it seemed that the
    'stationery-coated' Media Type should mention coating, so I'd like to
    suggest that we add the phrase "whose coating is designed " to get:

    Separately cut sheets of an opaque material whose coating is designed for
    use in ink jet and bubble jet printers

    Ok?

    Thanks,
    Tom