IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> ASME Y14.M metric Elongated Size

RE: IPP> ASME Y14.M metric Elongated Size and Extra-Elongated Siz es and a different ASME F size

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 13:21:04 EDT

    I suggest that we also add a reference number for the ASME Y14.1 standard to
    the column.

    Note the ASME Y14.1M is the metric one and is a different standard with the
    a4x3, etc sizes. I bought both and we should add a reference to that one as
    well.

    Here is the complete references for both:

    ASME Y14.1-1995, Decimal Inch Drawing Sheet Size and Format, The American
    Society of Mechanical Engineers

    ASME Y14.1M-1995, Metric Drawing Sheet Size and Format, The American Society
    of Mechanical Engineers

    Their address is: 345 East 47th Street, New York NY, but I don't think we
    need to include that.

    Tom