IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP massage [request and response

RE: IPP> IPP massage [request and response messages]

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 17:04:11 EDT

    You should also consult the IPP Implementer's Guide. The one for IPP/1.0 is
    RFC 2639 and the latest Internet-Draft for IPP/1.1 is:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-implementers-guide-v11-02
    .txt

    The implementer's guide does talk about the HTTP headers too.

    Also you (both) should be using the IPP/1.1 Transport and Encoding document,
    RFC 2910, rather than the IPP/1.0 RFC 2565. There isn't much difference,
    except the scheme name, but just the same.

    The IPP web site has pointers to lots of documents:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/index.html

    Tom