IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> RE: IPPGET Document Review

RE: IPP> RE: IPPGET Document Review

From: mjoel@netreon.com
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 09:45:44 EDT

    Hi Tom,

    Why ever allow notify-get-interval to be in the operation attributes group?
    Even when the printer returns server-error-busy, why can't it follow that
    operation attributes group with an event notification attributes group that
    only contains notify-get-interval?

    Marty

    "Hastings, Tom N" <hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com>@pwg.org on 07/20/2001
    02:33:50 AM