IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Computer hardware supply.

IPP> Computer hardware supply.

From: KONKAR HARDWARE VENTURES INT. (konkarvent5@yahoo.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 12:16:37 EDT

    Dear Sir or Madam;

    Kindly reply to if you have or can supply any of the
    following items:

    1- TOSHIBA NOTEBOOKS (I.E. SATELLITE, TECRA, PROTEGE).
    2- NEW AND ORIGINAL HEWLETT PACKARD INKJET
    CARTRIDGES.
    3- NEW AND ORIGINAL HEWLETT PACKARD TONER CARTRIDGES.

    I await your response if you have any of the items in
    stock or can arrange for the supply.

    On the receipt of your reply, all other discussion
    including shipment, payment, shall be discussed
    accordingly.

    Expecting your soonest reply to
    <konkarvent1@hotmail.com>

    KONKAR ARANSEOLU,