IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> NOT - More about ISSUE 08: Sender

Re: IPP> NOT - More about ISSUE 08: Sender MAY include list of subscription ids and sequence numbers

From: Marty Joel (mjoel@netreon.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 04:50:01 EDT

    Hi,

    I agree with Michael's last suggestion below. Make Get-Notifications only
    take subscription IDs (and corresponding sequence numbers) and never take a
    recipient uri. If the client wants subscriptions for a given uri, they can
    do a Get-Subscriptions.

    Marty

    Michael Sweet <mike@easysw.com>@pwg.org on 07/31/2001 08:17:50 AM

    Sent by: owner-ipp@pwg.org