IPP Mail Archive: IPP> IPP Mail Archive IPP Question..htm

IPP> IPP Mail Archive IPP Question..htm

From: Carl Kugler (kugler@us.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 15:46:37 EDT

    IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Question.Try the HP Internet Printer Connection
    Software
    (http://www.hp.com/cposupport/networking/software/j900aen.exe.html).

        -Carl

    From: joseph.p.hermann@accenture.com

    Can you tell me if there is a client available for NT 4.0 Workstation? I
    only know of the Win9x version.

    Thanks!
    ___________________________________
    Joseph P. Hermann
    Accenture
    United States Technology Services
    Cincinnati - 201 E. 4th St., Suite 1600
    Direct dial: +1 513 455 1410
    VPN & Octel: 455/1410
    Fax: +1 513 455 3410
    e-mail: joseph.p.hermann@accenture.com
    privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error,
    please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
    use of the email by you is prohibited.