IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: Resending: Heads up on possible

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 19:10:33 EDT

    Don,

    Thanks for the input. The prc-32k and prc-16k sizes are from the Adobe PPD
    specification and the Microsoft GPD specification. But it is no surprise
    that there is a discrepancy. I wonder if China has an offical standard on
    paper sizes. It is also possible that each paper factory in China has its
    own set of standards.

            Ron