IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Add Streaming Media to your Web Site

IPP> Add Streaming Media to your Web Site

From: David.Sanchez@permissiononly.com
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 15:59:29 EDT

    VitalStream

    Now Showing
    Free Streaming Kit
    You Can Add Streaming Media to
    Your Company's Web Site

    Streaming Media is Easier Than You Think

    I invite you to learn more about streaming media by reading our Free Streaming Kit on Live Streaming with Windows Media. It contains a step-by-step tutorial on how to stream media over the Internet with Windows Media technologies.

    VitalStream specializes in customized streaming and hosting solutions for small to medium sized businesses.

    VitalStream Delivers...

    - Live and On-Demand Streaming
    - Pay-Per-View Solutions
    - 24 x 7 Live Technical Support
    - 99.7% Guaranteed Uptime
    - And More...

    These companies use us
    for their streaming needs.

    Call today to see what
    VitalStream can do for
    your company's web site

    Windows Media Service Provider

    dsanchez@vitalstream.cc
    Account Representative
    (800) 254-7554 x2043
    David Sanchez

    VitalStream

    Click here if you received this message in error.

    Microsoft, Windows Media, and the Windows Logo are trademarks or registered
    trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
    in the United States and/or other countries.