IPP Mail Archive: IPP> IIG - Version 04 of the IPP Implement

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 18:41:36 EDT

    Peter Zehler and I have updated the Implementer's Guide with the results of
    the Bake Off in October 2001. It includes the 100 Continue discussion and
    how a client can provoke the Printer to issue a challenge. Carl Kugler has
    reviewed the document as well. Peter consulted with several HTPP experts on
    these particular issues. Is this version ready for IPP WG Last Call?
    Please send comments or an approval that it looks fine for IPP WG Last Call
    to the IPP DL.

    The usual versions are down loaded at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010928-rev.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010928-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010928.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010928.doc

    No .txt version is down-loaded, since we aren't making this an
    Internet-Draft until it is ready for IPP WG Last Call.

    The -rev version shows the combined changes since the January 25, 2001
    version (02) and the July 17, 2001 version (03). The 03 version was just
    editorial changes as a result of the comments from our Area Director, Ned
    Freed.

    Thanks,
    Tom