IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: New Media Standardized Names Docu

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 19:40:30 EDT

    I'm forwarding this to the IPP DL as requested by Ron, since he is still
    unable to send email to the ipp DL. Hopefully, this mail message can be
    forwarded to the ISTO as requested by Ron so that they can start the
    IEEE-ISTO formal voting on the document to become an IEEE-ISTO PWG 5101.1
    "Media Standardized Names" standard.

    Tom