IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Any new IPP Products out there?

IPP> Any new IPP Products out there?

From: Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 15:29:37 EDT

    All,

    It is my intension to try to close down the current IPP WG in IETF in the
    December IETF meeting in Utah. I have urged our Area Directors to try to get
    our current drafts published as RFCs to make that possible. The PWG might
    still continue some of the IPP extension work as needed.

    As preparation for the next IETF meeting I would like to see our list of
    products that support IPP updated. I think the current list on our website:
    http://www.pwg.org/ipp is getting out-of-date, containing products that are
    not sold anymore, while newer products are not listed.

    Please send your latest information about IPP products to:

            Gail Songer at gsonger@netreon.com

    Thanks,

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    Manager, Print Services
    Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
    Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
    Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com