IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> RFC 3196 - IPP/1.1 Implementers G

RE: IPP> RFC 3196 - IPP/1.1 Implementers Guide - 4 Dec 2001 [.doc , .pdf, and .txt downloaded]

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 19:59:59 EST

    I've down loaded the .doc and .pdf files that are the same as the RFC (.txt)
    file to the IPP WG web site. If there are any differences, then the .txt
    file is the authority.

    The .pdf file (and .doc) has line numbers to help with making comments on
    the document.

    Note: During proof reading, we missed that the RFC Editor moved all of the
    abstract, except the first sentence, to the beginning of the Introduction.
    I have left the abstract in the .doc and .pdf file as they should have been
    in the RFC .txt file. Otherwise, I know of no differences between the
    .doc/.pdf and the .txt version.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/rfc3196.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/rfc3196.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/rfc3196.txt

    Tom