IPP Mail Archive: IPP> So long folks

IPP> So long folks

From: McDonald, Ira (IMcDonald@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 18:15:51 EST

  • Next message: Carl-Uno Manros: "IPP> ADM - IPP Working Group Last Call for "(IPP): Event Notifications and Subscriptions" and "(IPP): The 'ippget'Delivery Method for Event Notifications " by Jan 4, 2002"

    Hi,

    Today is my last day as a consultant to Xerox. This email
    address will be dead before you read this.

    When I get another Internet email address, I'll be in touch.
    You can reach me by phone through April at 608-257-0466.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald