IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Presentation of IPP Fax Status in the

From: Carl (carl@manros.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 19:14:51 EST

    All,

    I will be in the IETF 53 meeting, but due to other commitments I will not
    arrive until Monday night and hence missing the Internet Fax meeting.

    I hope that somebody from your group can help me spread the information that
    as part of the IPP meeting we will have a short presentation of the status
    of the IPP Fax work in the PWG, which I know a number of you are interested
    in.

    The IPP meeting is on Thursday 1300 - 1500. You are all welcome to attend.

    As I will not carry a laptop with me to the meeting, I will not be reachable
    on my normal email address during the IETF meeting, but you can still reach
    me under:

             carlmanros@hotmail.com

    Regards,

    Carl-Uno