IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: Errata in RFC 2911: "Interne

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:12:17 EDT

    This very minor RFC 2911 Errata has been posted finally.

    To see any RFC Errata, go to:
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html

    Then bug on the RFC Errata box.

    They are sorted in reverse order by RFC number.

    If you've looked before, make sure you tell your Browser to refresh or you
    won't find the latest Errata.

    Tom