IPP Mail Archive: IPP> remove

IPP> remove

From: Paul.Verney@hannover-re.com
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 03:12:15 EDT

    Paul Verney
    IT Network and Workstation Managment
    IT-Infrastructure
    hannover reŽ
    Germany
    Tel. +49 / 511 / 5604-2021
    Fax +49 / 511 / 5604-4021
    mailto:paul.verney@hannover-re.com
    http://www.hannover-re.com

    ====== Legal Disclaimer ======

    As you may know, emails sent via Internet can easily be altered or manipulated by third persons. For this reason, we do not assume any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
    Furthermore please note that the information (including any attachments) in this email is strictly confidential and solely intended for the addressee named above. If you are neither the intended recipient nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, we hereby notify you that any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure of this emails contents is not permitted.
    If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your computer system.