IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> [jobx] - The "color-effects-

RE: IPP> [jobx] - The "color-effects-type" Job Template attribute s [corrected URLs]

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 15:39:57 EDT

    I sent a bad URL for the "IPP: Color and Imaging Attributes" Working Draft,
    dated December 5, 2002. I left out the host address. Also there wasn't a
    .pdf so I down loaded a version with no revision marks. The corrected URLs
    are:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_COLOR/pwg-ipp-color-and-imaging-v02-021205
    -rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_COLOR/pwg-ipp-color-and-imaging-v02-021205
    .pdf

    Tom