IPP Mail Archive: IPP> FW: New AD and WG Status Request

IPP> FW: New AD and WG Status Request

From: carl@manros.com
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 10:53:27 EST

    Hi all,

    I am forwarding this message from our new IETF Area Director. I will need to
    consult with the editors to prepare a reply to Scott Hollenbeck. We need to
    do that within the next week or so as I will be leaving for a 3 week trip to
    Japan on March 20, so please get back to me ASAP to agree on a phone
    meeting.

    Thanks,

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros