IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Temporary address during my foreign t

From: carl@manros.com
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 23:17:06 EST

    Hi all,

    During my upcoming trip for 3 weeks to Japan my normal mailbox is likely to
    fill up quickly (mostly with junkmail) and you will probably get error
    messages that my mailbox is full, unless I can set up some temporary access
    during my stay in Tokyo.

    I suggest you send or copy messages to another temporary email account that
    I have during the period up to April 12:

            carlmanros@lvcm.com

    I may still not read these messages until I get back, but at least they are
    not returned as undelivered.

    Thanks,

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros