IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

RE: IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 15:59:44 EDT

    Hi folks,

    Note that Tom Hastings did a first cut at fixing the IPP Admin
    security considerations back in October 2003 (not posted as an I-D).
    Available in the IPP archive on the PWG FTP server at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-031001-rev.pdf

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-031001-rev.doc

    I had minor review comments at the time (I'll dig them up).

    Cheers,
    - Ira (contributing editor to IPP Admin operations)

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434