IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: Status update for IETF IPP Notifi

From: carl@manros.com
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 12:50:49 EDT

    Ira,

    Thanks for the update.

    Do we have a schedule for when we can expect the new drafts to be finished?

    July 19 is the final date for issuing drafts to the August 1-6 IETF meeting
    in San Diego.

    Is there enough interest to hold an IPP WG session in that IETF meeting?

    At least it is in a fairly close location to where many of of the active
    IPPers live.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    700 Carnegie Street #3724