IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Document and Working Group Status

Re: IPP> Document and Working Group Status

From: Robert Herriot (bob@herriot.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 18:49:46 EDT

    Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed the changes requested by the viewer and asked
    for a couple of minor tweaks, which I have now added. He asked that I
    submit the revised documents to the I-D admin. I have done so. They should
    be posted on the IETF web site in a few days.

    I have also uploaded the following documents to the PWG web site at
    pwg/ipp/new_NOT:

    Update of: draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-11.txt
          draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-12.txt
          ipp-not-spec-040621.doc
          ipp-not-spec-040621.pdf

    Update of: draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-09.txt
          draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-10.txt
          ipp-notify-get-040621.doc
          ipp-notify-get-040621.pdf

    Update of: draft-ietf-ipp-not-06.txt
         draft-ietf-ipp-not-07.txt
         ipp-notification-requirements-040621.doc
         ipp-notification-requirements-040621.pdf

    Hopefully, we are nearing the publication of these three documents and
    completion the IPP notification extension.

    Bob Herriot