IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

From: Scott Hollenbeck (sah@428cobrajet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 14:50:41 EDT

    Thanks. Do you have a handle on what needs to be done to clear the IESG
    review comments? Here's the one that's blocking:

    "The Security Considerations section should be more explicit about the
    security required for administrative operations. The fact that these
    operations may need to be protected, even in an environment where printing
    related operations may not be."

    A few months ago I made arrangements to get some help from a person (Kurt
    Zeilenga, Kurt@OpenLDAP.org) who does some work in the security area, if
    that would help. Please contact him directly if needed.

    This doesn't have to be very deep. A few paragraphs will probably do the
    trick.

    -Scott-