IPP Mail Archive: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: karthik bala guru (bluekarthik@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 06:56:26 EDT

    Hi,
    Has anyone come across / used a XHTML Parser generator
    tool in Opensource community developed in C ?
    Do Kindly post the link / tool name .

    I saw Amaya but it is big and will consume time
    to get just the XHTML Parser / Generator from it.

    1) GENX is XML Parser and No XHTML Parser / Generator
    tool
    developed using GENX by GENX till now.

    2) EXPAT doesnt provide a opensource XHTML Parser /
    Generator till today.

    3) X-Smiles is simple and good but Java Based .

    4) LibXml is also a library and no XHTML parser /
    Generator Tool by them in opensource till today.

    Has Someone got a simple setup with just
    the XHTML Parser and Generator alone developed in C
    available in OpenSource
    or
    A tool Develped Using the above library tools ?

    Kindly let me know And Do Give me your link.

    Thanks & Regards,
    karthik bala guru