IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> FW: Internet-Draft Submission Cut

RE: IPP> FW: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 60th IETF Meeting in San Diego, CA

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 17:09:15 EDT

    Scott,

    I'm submitting the I-D today (or tomorrow). I'm just checking with the
    other Authors (Harry Lewis and Cark Kugler) whether they are OK with the new
    IPR statement from RFC 3667, section 5.1, as updated by the Guidelines to
    I-D authors of June 9, 2004:

    "By submitting this Internet-Draft, I certify that any applicable
    patent or other IPR claims of which I am aware have been disclosed, or
    will be disclosed, and any of which I become aware will be disclosed,
    in accordance with RFC 3668."

    I understand that I should submit the I-D to:
    internet-drafts@ietf.org

    Correct?

    Tom