IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Revised IPP Job and Printer Administr

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 23:31:54 EDT

    I submitted the updated Internet-Draft Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Job
    and Printer Administrative Operations, draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-04.txt with
    the updated Security Considerations that Ira and I worked out following the
    guidance from Kurt D. Zeilenga. I've up-loaded the usual versions to the
    PWG site:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-04.txt
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715-rev.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715-rev.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-040715.txt

    Tom