IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP mailto: notification prototyp

RE: IPP> IPP mailto: notification prototype...

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 10:46:01 EDT

    Hi Michael,

    Thanks!

    To clarify, if you have already written IPP Mailto in an unreleased
    CUPS 1.2 snapshot, then you have already SATISFIED the PWG Process
    requirement for at least one prototype before bringing a new document
    to Formal Vote for a PWG Candidate Standard.

    We purposely did NOT specify in the PWG Process/2.0 that a prototype
    had to cover all features or be publicly disclosed. Only the results
    of the prototyping need to be reported to the IPP mailing list, with
    as much or as little detail as you wish.

    Thanks for promptly responding on this issue.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434
    email: imcdonald@sharplabs.com