IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP 'mailto' Specification and Ri

RE: IPP> IPP 'mailto' Specification and Ricoh Patent

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 21:03:01 EDT

    Ira,

    If there is WG consensus that the document should progress, I am
    certainly willing to agree to move it forward. However, after the
    discussions at the last meeting it was clear that the possibility
    of a vote of approval is not likely under these circumstances.
    And, since I am a Ricoh employee, I am not in the best position
    to be promoting this standard.

            Ron